The ideal interface for using your smartphone to control your camper van or caravan by means of a simple app.
It operates via Bluetooth when nearby and via SMS from a distance. Operation via Bluetooth is completely free of charge, whereas controlling via SMS requires the installation of a Micro SIM CARD (either contract or PAYG) in the Teleco HUB box.
TELECO HUB CONTROL CENTRE
- Power supply: 12 Volts (10-15V DC)
- Max consumption: 300 mA
- SIM Card connector: Micro SIM card
- Number of phones able to be connected via Bluetooth: 4
- Auxiliary outputs: 2 clean contacts 10A 250 VAC / 30 VDC
- Inputs: 2 digital channels (internal voltage 6 Volts)
- Dimensions: 147x97x35
- Weight: 200g
Turn the Telair conditioner on/off and set the temperature.
Remote-control closure of the FlatSat BT or Telesat BT antenna to prevent gusts of wind damaging it.
Turn lights on/off.
Check the temperature inside the vehicle, the battery level and the drinking and waste water levels, or whether door or skylight are open or closed.
Turn the TIG generator on/off